Thursday, September 16, 2010

Credible Online Sources for Eminem

I went into this assignment thinking it would be easy, because I was sure there was so much information about Eminem out there. This was true, but a lot of the stuff came from non-credible sources. Here's my top picks for credible Eminem sources.

1.) Fox News - I found this source to be credible, because it is written by a well known media source. Fox News is an outlet that many people use on a daily basis to get their daily news.

2.)Encyclopedia Britannica - I believe this source is credible, because like Fox News the Encyclopedia Britannica is a well known publication. This isn't a site that people are able to contribute their own information on.

3.)Billboard - As many of you know, Billboard is known for releasing it's Hot 100 music charts. They do their research to make sure that they have the correct Top 100 songs. They are well associated with music, and I believe them to be a credible source.

4.)MTV News - This site provides an actual news story that you could reference for interview questions. It provides something other than a biography. I consider MTV to be a credible source, because it is well established in the music scene.

5.)BBC News - Finally, to ask some more controversial questions this article and site could be used. Once again I used a site that a lot of people are familiar with. It is a well established news source.

No comments:

Post a Comment